|Exclusive Member Benefits
- Monthly Training and development meetings
Reading RA has been privileged to welcome many esteemed guests including: Phil Sharp, the late Jeff Pettitt, Ray Olivier, Iain Williamson, Graham Scott, Tim Wood, Lucy May, and many more.
- Support and mentorship
- FA certified Welfare Officers
- Representation with Leagues and County FA
- Welfare & Representation
Being charged by The FA or being invited to an FA Hearing can be a daunting experience. The Referees’ Association can help you through the charge, and help appeal it if appropriate, as well as help represent you at your hearing.
- Eve of Final Rally
An event steeped in history. Join the FA Cup Final match officials the night before their big day for an evening of development and celebration.
- The RA Development Weekend
A must-not-miss summer event packed full of practical and technical training sessions with some of the best match officials in the country. Learn from the best, meet new people and improve your refereeing.
Covered when you are travelling directly to and from a game, and during the game itself. You are also covered if injured whilst on official society business.
- Physio : Max 2 claims per Member per year; each claim max 5 sessions
- Personal Effects : £400
- Referees Kit : £400
- Hospitalisation : £25 Per Day Up To 30 Days
- Broken Bones : Up to £500
- Dental Cover : £250
- Society Public Liability : Cover for guest speakers, invited visitors or damage to third-party property, should a society or Member be negligent
The RA membership brochure, claim forms, and fuller insurance details can be found on Spencer Hayes RA microsite.